Thomas Ridley shortlisted for ecmod Direct Commerce Awards
We’re proud to announce that our client Thomas Ridley have been shortlisted for the ecmod Direct Commerce Awards. Nominated in two categories ‘Best Exploitation of Technology B2B’ and ‘Best Brand by Speciality’ we are looking forward to the awards evening on 14th June!
Thomas Ridley have been a merchant family business for 300 years, recently celebrating their centenary as a Public Limited Company. As one of the UK’s leading independent delivered foodservice wholesalers, Thomas Ridley have an outstanding reputation for delivering quality products, value, convenience and exceptional customer service.
Taking a strategic view on the next hundred years in business Thomas Ridley partnered with NetXtra in their strategy for digital transformation, built upon the development of a new ecommerce site with a variety of key integration touchpoints.
• Provide the ability for customers to place orders at their convenience, without office hour restrictions.
• Improve the website user experience, increasing dwell time, visits and average order value, especially on mobile devices.
• Allow guest orders, extending the B2B wholesale offering to the public as a B2C business.
• Increase the contribution of the digital channel to growing the overall revenue.
• Provide promotional real estate for brands.
• Create an online interface to engage, inspire and inform customers with a CMS that’s easily managed by internal administrators.
• Develop a scalable and robust ecommerce website, with multiple integration touchpoints.
• Provide a comprehensive intuitive site-wide search facility with exclusion filters for allergens.
• Enable ease of access to enhanced product information with comparison capabilities.
• Previous order replication
• Shopping list importer
• Intuitive search
• Allergen filtering and indicators
• Product comparison
400% Increase in digital revenue generation
255% User increase
139% Increased session duration
181% New users on mobile
50% Decrease in Bounce rate
209% Increase in sessions